Infrastructure Engineer for Deep LearningPrague, Czech Republic (remote work possible)
We are looking for a skilled software engineer that will ensure the development and maintenance of infrastructure needed for running deep learning experiments across a range of computing platforms, including a local cluster and remote cloud deployments. It is beneficial if the engineer can set up a deep learning pipeline based on requirements provided by a researcher.
- Develop and maintain research infrastructure for AI development.
- Support experiment deployments on a local cluster.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure for the deployment of experiments on cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud).
- Work with researchers to scale up deep learning experiments.
- Develop and set up experiment infrastructure.
- Help to convert successful experimental ideas into stable, ambitious solutions.
- (Optional) Web interfaces for the research infrastructure
- 5+ years professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience with back-end development and operations (cloud-based setup and deployment, continuous integration, monitoring, Docker, …)
- Experience with the development and operations of distributed systems
- Python, git
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Responsibility, strong organizational and time management skills
- Friendly, curious, creative personality
- Very good communication skills – in English (working in an international team)
Considered a plus
- Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, AI, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or another relevant scientific field
- Experience with modern deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, …)
- Experience with distributed learning libraries (PyTorch Lightning, HuggingFace Accelerate, Ray, ..)
- Basic Web Development experience
- Good knowledge of the current AI landscape and its trends, with emphasis on meta-learning
- Awareness of game-related AI techniques and concepts
- Familiarity with game development
- Great team!
- Effective development & processes not delayed by bureaucracy
- Work on the most exciting scientific challenge: general artificial intelligence
- Ability to present your work at major AI conferences
- Healthy work-life balance and five weeks of paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days (we trust our people)
- Remote collaboration is the norm – take home office anytime you want or work from another country
- Relocation package
- Competitive compensation and a generous bonus model
- Stock options
- Comfortable working environment – Oranzerie
- Team socialization – games, parties, outdoor activities, trips. Bring your family members!
- Talent development and long career rewards – one day every few weeks dedicated just for study.
- Company-paid online and offline education courses, books and magazines, participation at industry conferences and workshops
- Studio cafeteria with free coffee and healthy fruit days