Machine Learning / Deep Learning Engineer for AAA GamesPrague, Czech Republic (remote work possible)
Do you have a passion for Artificial Intelligence and creative projects such as video games? Are you skilled in ML and DL and have experience with large software projects? Do you have excellent English skills? Would you like to participate on the development of successful AAA game titles such as Space Engineers? Do you like challenges? Then join our GoodAI team!
Your primary focus will be on implementing state-of-the-art AI/ML features into Space Engineers and also to its development tools. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to work on a range of projects, from building prototypes and scaling up experiments in the research team, to end-to-end development of a new AI game.
- Contribute to the application of AI/ML in Space Engineers: establish a proof-of-concept for using AI in Space Engineers
- Implement state-of-the-art AI algorithms to the dev toolkit of a AAA game and help speed up its development
- Discuss the design and application of state-of-the-art AI/ML algorithms with top researchers from European universities
- Pioneer new ways of using modern AI architectures (such as the GPT family of deep-learning models), especially in the context of games.
- Work with AI/ML researchers to scale up deep learning experiments.
- Develop and set up experiment infrastructure.
- Help to convert successful experimental ideas into stable, ambitious solutions.
- Understanding and experience with AI and Machine Learning algorithms and methods with emphasis on modern deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, …)
- Good programming skills
- Experience with back-end development and operations (cloud-based setup and deployment, monitoring, …)
- Ability to read and understand AI-related scientific papers
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Responsibility, strong organizational and time management skills
- Friendly, curious, creative personality
- Very good communication skills – in English (working in an international team)
Considered a plus
- Good knowledge of #C
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, AI, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or other relevant scientific field
- Awareness of game-related AI techniques and concepts
- Experience with the development and operations of distributed systems
- Good knowledge of the current AI landscape and its trends, with emphasis on meta-learning
- Great team!
- Effective development & processes not delayed by bureaucracy
- Work on the most exciting scientific challenge: general artificial intelligence
- Ability to present your work at major AI conferences
- Healthy work-life balance and five weeks of paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days (we trust our people)
- Remote collaboration is the norm – take home office anytime you want or work from another country
- Relocation package
- Competitive compensation and a generous bonus model
- Stock options
- Comfortable working environment – Oranzerie
- Team socialization – games, parties, outdoor activities, trips. Bring your family members!
- Talent development and long career rewards – one day every few weeks dedicated just for study.
- Company-paid online and offline education courses, books and magazines, participation at industry conferences and workshops
- Studio cafeteria with free coffee and healthy fruit days