Machine Learning / Deep Learning EngineerPrague, Czech Republic (remote work possible)
Do you have a passion for Artificial Intelligence and creative projects such as PC games? Are you skilled in ML and DL? Do you like challenges? Then join our GoodAI team! You will have an opportunity to work on a range of projects, from building prototypes and scaling up experiments in the research team, to end-to-end development of a new AI game.
- Contribute to the development of AI across projects (Badger, novel games, …) from an engineering perspective.
- Implement state-of-the-art AI algorithms.
- Pioneer new ways of using modern AI architectures (such as the GPT family of deep-learning models), especially in the context of games.
- Work with researchers to scale up deep learning experiments.
- Develop and set up experiment infrastructure.
- Help to convert successful experimental ideas into stable, ambitious solutions.
- Understanding and experience with AI and Machine Learning algorithms and methods with emphasis on modern deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, …)
- Good programming skills
- Ability to read and understand AI-related scientific papers
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Responsibility, strong organizational and time management skills
- Friendly, curious, creative personality
- Very good communication skills – in English (working in an international team)
Considered a plus
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, AI, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or other relevant scientific field
- Experience with the development and operations of distributed systems
- Good knowledge of the current AI landscape and its trends, with emphasis on meta-learning
- Awareness of game-related AI techniques and concepts
- Experience with back-end development and operations (cloud-based setup and deployment, monitoring, …)
- Familiarity with game development
- Results-oriented: we measure ourselves only by our results
- No limits: we can achieve anything; we are pushing our limits in technology and art
- Integrity: we have the courage to do the right thing, regardless of the consequences and the inconvenience
- Extreme ownership: It does not matter if you are a leader or an individual contributor. Every team member accepts accountability and equal responsibility for our collaborative effort.
- Excellence in execution: Our teams aim for excellence in everything we do – we get what we tolerate
- Simplicity in design: less is better; avoid feature creep; simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
- Teamwork: we treat our colleagues with respect, supporting each other throughout to ensure we maximize the value for everyone while creating an atmosphere of trust
- Great team!
- Effective development & processes not delayed by bureaucracy
- Work on the most exciting scientific challenge: general artificial intelligence
- Ability to present your work at major AI conferences
- Healthy work-life balance and five weeks of paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days (we trust our people)
- Remote collaboration is the norm – take home office anytime you want or work from another country
- Relocation package
- Competitive compensation and a generous bonus model
- Stock options
- Comfortable working environment – Oranzerie
- Team socialization – games, parties, outdoor activities, trips. Bring your family members!
- Talent development and long career rewards – one day every few weeks dedicated just for study.
- Company-paid online and offline education courses, books and magazines, participation at industry conferences and workshops
- Studio cafeteria with free coffee and healthy fruit days