Are you passionate about ensuring a seamless gaming experience? We are seeking a QA Lead to join our team. You are going to take care of a small team of QA testers and work on a unique game called AI People.
To ensure effective collaboration and seamless communication, we are looking for a person who resides in the Czech Republic.
How we imagine the ideal colleague:
- Residence in the Czech Republic
- 3+ years of experience in managing QA department in the gaming industry
- Minimum secondary education (a university degree in a technical area is an advantage)
- Advanced English communication skills (upper intermediate)
- An avid gamer (platform-independent)
- Excellent knowledge of testing procedures
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proactive, great attention to detail
- Strong interest in AI/LLM
Considered a plus:
- Experience with Unity / JIRA / TestRail
- ISTQB certificate (any level)
- Setting up processes within the QA department
- Regular meetings with other leaders and departments
- Regular stand-ups with the team members
- Managing the database of tasks and bugs
- Managing team members within the QA department
- Providing feedback to team members on regular evaluations (so they can grow professionally)
- Developing test documents and overseeing their maintenance
- Overseeing testing against test documents
- Overseeing the ongoing testing of the product
- Overseeing the development of automated tests
- Ensuring delivery of a product that meets or exceeds Keen Software House & GoodAI standards
- Great team!
- Effective development & processes not delayed by bureaucracy
- Work on a product with an ambition for being novel
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
- Healthy work-life balance and five weeks of paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days (we trust our people)
- Unique working environment – Oranzerie
- Possibility of remote cooperation (CZ only – it is necessary to come to the office when needed)
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Team socialization – games, parties, outdoor activities, trips. Bring your family members!
- Talent development and long career rewards – time dedicated for study.
- Company-paid online and offline education courses, books and magazines, participation at industry conferences and workshops
- Studio cafeteria with free coffee and healthy fruit days
- Regular company lunches and outside grills
- Results-oriented: we measure ourselves only by our results
- No limits: we can achieve anything; we are pushing our limits in technology and art
- Integrity: we have the courage to do the right thing, regardless of the consequences and the inconvenience
- Extreme ownership: It does not matter if you are a leader or an individual contributor. Every team member accepts accountability and equal responsibility for our collaborative effort.
- Excellence in execution: Our teams aim for excellence in everything we do – we get what we tolerate
- Simplicity in design: less is better; avoid feature creep; simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
- Teamwork: we treat our colleagues with respect, supporting each other throughout to ensure we maximize the value for everyone while creating an atmosphere of trust