PR and Marketing Manager
GoodAI is seeking a skilled and self-driven PR and Marketing Manager who will take ownership of our company’s communication strategy, including our web presence, social media channels, and internal communication. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of our PR and marketing efforts, from developing messaging and content to executing campaigns and measuring their success.
As the PR and Marketing Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for all external communication and will work closely with our team to ensure a consistent brand voice and message across all channels. You will also be responsible for managing our website, ensuring that it is up-to-date, informative, and engaging.
In this role, you will not be managing a team of other PR specialists, so we are looking for someone who can work independently and take ownership of the entire PR and marketing function. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in PR and marketing, with experience in managing social media channels, developing content, and executing successful campaigns.
GoodAI’s mission is to develop general artificial intelligence – as fast as possible – to help humanity and understand the universe.
How we imagine the ideal colleague
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Experience with website maintenance and creation – ability to work with website templates and design tools to create and maintain visually appealing and on-brand websites that resonate with target audiences
- Solid experience with social media incl. blogs, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok etc.
- Experience in communicating with the press (create content for press releases, etc.)
- Experience with community management
- An interest in AI and Machine Learning
- Creative thinker with a good sense for what will resonate with media and content creators; ability and demonstrated background in planning and executing PR initiatives with proven results
- Highly independent: you are able to manage your work, self-prioritize and organize
- Excellent English (Czech is not required). Representative behavior.
- Very good communication skills
- Empathy and the ability to capture the press attention
- Ability to write concise and clear-text
- Professional time management, ability to plan and manage activities in more areas.
- Flexibility to cover various time zones and manage changing workload.
Considered a plus
- Experience in gaming (journalist, community specialist, PR specialist).
- Located in the US or especially San Francisco.
- Develop, coordinate and manage strategic, creative public relations campaigns and related activities that sustain a specific image for our core activities
- Strategize, develop and execute effective communications for GoodAI games that cover announcement and post-launch phases for titles as well as ongoing brand visibility
- Maintain and develop website presence and social media presence
- Oversight of all community related messaging and conversations
- Announce upcoming AI Game release and manage team/game reputation and visibility:
- Reach out and talk to the specialized gaming press, secure spots in key press articles and events, etc.
- Prepare and update press packages and press releases
- Prepare and update marketing and PR roadmaps and campaigns
- Create/manage the press database
- Select and go to digital and physical events
- Work closely with the Writer and Producer:
- Help prepare the contents for the Steam page and any other public-facing materials on any website or social channel
- Work closely with the Community Manager:
- Discuss and issue statements for the community when needed
- Help manage responses on social media channels (Discord, Steam, Email, Forums, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Help manage followers-gathering and email database
- Monitor all social media
- Attend dev team meetings (sprint planning, review, retrospective, standups) to gain a precise understanding of the game mechanics and future dev pipeline.
- Communication strategy – implementing and following the rules.
- Promoting the studio and game(s).
- Evaluating and reporting key metrics.
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Results-oriented: We measure ourselves only by our results
- No limits: We can achieve anything; we are pushing our limits in technology and art
- Integrity: We have the courage to do the right thing, regardless of the consequences and the inconvenience
- Extreme ownership: It does not matter if you are a leader or an individual contributor Every team member accepts accountability and equal responsibility for our collaborative effort
- Excellence in execution: Our teams aim for excellence in everything we do – we get what we tolerate
- Simplicity in design: Less is better; avoid feature creep; simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
- Teamwork: We treat our colleagues with respect, supporting each other throughout to ensure we maximize the value for everyone while creating an atmosphere of trust
- International team
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work with AI researchers and developers of very successful games
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Oranzerie – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying
Location: Remote work possible, but US (San Francisco) preferred
Info: Remote collaboration possible