Senior Software Engineer for LLM-driven agents
We are GoodAI, sister company of Keen Software House who has developed Space Engineers, a successful sandbox game that has sold 5 million copies around the world!
We are an innovative technology company pioneering the development of a system that houses Large Language Model (LLM) driven agents. These intelligent agents continually learn, adapt, and leverage their long-term memory to achieve their goals, providing a seamless and intuitive user experience. Our mission is underpinned by a strong commitment to safety, quality, and reliability. We’re in search of a goal-oriented Senior Software Engineer to join us on this exciting journey.
How we imagine the ideal colleague
- Proficient in Python, with knowledge of common libraries and frameworks.
- Experienced in prompt engineering.
- Advocate for Rapid Prototyping (try things fast) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Capable of producing robust, reliable solutions.
- An action-driven problem solver who thrives on shipping products, not just perfecting them. We need individuals who are eager to put their work out into the world, not just run experiments or follow processes.
- Excellent communicator in English.
- Team player with a respectful, friendly approach.
- Passion for LLM agents that can continually learn and adapt
- Ability to understand and implement newest ML related papers
Considered a plus
- Django experience.
- Asynchronous programming familiarity.
- Proficient with Docker.
- Knowledgeable in computer security and sandboxing.
- DevOps experience.
- Front End development experience.
- Develop and maintain LLM-driven agents and the undergoing system.
- Implement robust automated tests.
- Perform code reviews, write documentation.
- Advocate best practices in Python development.
- Be a driving force behind continuous product improvements. We expect you to push our product forward with the same intensity that we do.
- Great team!
- Effective development & processes not delayed by bureaucracy
- Work on a product with an ambition for being novel
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
- Healthy work-life balance and five weeks of paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days (we trust our people)
- Unique working environment – Oranzerie
- Remote collaboration is the norm – take home office anytime you want or work from another country
- Relocation package
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Team socialization – games, parties, outdoor activities, trips. Bring your family members!
- Talent development and long career rewards – time dedicated for study.
- Company-paid online and offline education courses, books and magazines, participation at industry conferences and workshops
- Studio cafeteria with free coffee and healthy fruit days
- Regular company lunches and outside grills
- Results-oriented: we measure ourselves only by our results
- No limits: we can achieve anything; we are pushing our limits in technology and art
- Integrity: we have the courage to do the right thing, regardless of the consequences and the inconvenience
- Extreme ownership: It does not matter if you are a leader or an individual contributor. Every team member accepts accountability and equal responsibility for our collaborative effort.
- Excellence in execution: Our teams aim for excellence in everything we do – we get what we tolerate
- Simplicity in design: less is better; avoid feature creep; simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
- Teamwork: we treat our colleagues with respect, supporting each other throughout to ensure we maximize the value for everyone while creating an atmosphere of trust
Location: Prague, Czech Republic - Remote collaboration possible
Info: Remote collaboration possible