Unity / AI developerPrague, Czech Republic (remote work possible)
Do you have a passion for PC games? Are you skilled in Unity and C#? Do you have a background in AI or interest in the field? Do you like challenges? Then join our GoodAI team! You will have an opportunity to work on a novel game revolving around AI. Your work will range from concept creation through to implementation, testing and deployment.
- Implement new game features (including, but not limited to, AI-related ones).
- Work on AI, game logic, controls, UI, procedural generation and more.
- Perform code reviews, write documentation.
- Present solutions.
- Take part in team-wide meetings and discussions.
- Work closely with other developers, QA engineers, game designers and artists.
- Proactively help to clarify requirements when needed.
- Share your knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Excellent programming skills (C#), including writing clean, well-documented and testable code.
- At least one commercially released 3D game title created in Unity.
- Experience collaborating with other developers in an Agile environment: communication, version control, and issue tracking.
- Ability to learn – you learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and look to understand things in an in-depth way
- Passion for games.
- Background or professional interest (coupled with good knowledge) in any subfield of AI.
- Drive – you’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done well. You are motivated by getting results and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Communicative level of English – you will be part of an international team since our colleagues are from all over the world.
- Friendly personality, respectful approach.
Considered a plus
- University degree in a related field (Computer Science, AI, Robotics, etc..).
- Experience with remote work in a distributed team.
- Results-oriented: we measure ourselves only by our results
- No limits: we can achieve anything; we are pushing our limits in technology and art
- Integrity: we have the courage to do the right thing, regardless of the consequences and the inconvenience
- Extreme ownership: It does not matter if you are a leader or an individual contributor. Every team member accepts accountability and equal responsibility for our collaborative effort.
- Excellence in execution: Our teams aim for excellence in everything we do – we get what we tolerate
- Simplicity in design: less is better; avoid feature creep; simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
- Teamwork: we treat our colleagues with respect, supporting each other throughout to ensure we maximize the value for everyone while creating an atmosphere of trust
- Great team!
- Effective development & processes not delayed by bureaucracy
- Work on a product with an ambition for being novel
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
- Healthy work-life balance and five weeks of paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days (we trust our people)
- Unique working environment – Oranzerie
- Remote collaboration is the norm – take home office anytime you want or work from another country
- Relocation package
- Competitive compensation and a generous bonus model
- Stock options
- Team socialization – games, parties, outdoor activities, trips. Bring your family members!
- Talent development and long career rewards – time dedicated for study.
- Company-paid online and offline education courses, books and magazines, participation at industry conferences and workshops
- Studio cafeteria with free coffee and healthy fruit days
- Regular company lunches and outside grills