Unity ProgrammerPrague, Czech Republic (remote work possible)
Do you have a passion for PC games? Are you creative? Are you skilled in Unity and C#? Do you like challenges? Then join our GoodAI team! You will have an opportunity to work on a new AI game from end-to-end development of new features; from concept through to implementation, testing and deployment.
About AI Game
The AI game is an experimental game developed in close collaboration with GoodAI Research. It will offer unique AI characters being able to learn from players in real-time. Note: we could talk about this project for hours, but we should keep some surprises for our players, so let’s stop here! 🙂
What we expect from you
- Excellent programming skills (C#), including writing clean, well-documented and testable code
- 3+ years of experience developing 3D games/experiences using Unity
- At least one released commercial 3D game title created in Unity
- Proficiency in linear algebra and general 3D mathematics
- Experience collaborating with other developers in an Agile environment: communication, version control, and issue tracking
- Ability to learn – you learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and look to understand things in an in-depth way
- An interest in games – you are an avid gamer and you enjoy playing PC games
- Drive – you’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done well. You get turned on by getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Communicative level of English – you will be part of an international team since our colleagues are coming from all over the world
- Results-oriented: we measure ourselves only by our results
- No limits: we can achieve anything; we are pushing our limits in technology and art
- Integrity: we have the courage to do the right thing, regardless of the consequences and the inconvenience
- Extreme ownership: It does not matter if you are a leader or an individual contributor. Every team member accepts accountability and equal responsibility for our collaborative effort.
- Excellence in execution: Our teams aim for excellence in everything we do – we get what we tolerate
- Simplicity in design: less is better; avoid feature creep; simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
- Teamwork: we treat our colleagues with respect, supporting each other throughout to ensure we maximize the value for everyone while creating an atmosphere of trust
- Great team!
- Effective development & processes not delayed by bureaucracy
- Work on the most exciting scientific challenge: general artificial intelligence
- Ability to present your work at major AI conferences
- Healthy work-life balance and five weeks of paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days (we trust our people)
- Remote collaboration is the norm – take home office anytime you want or work from another country
- Relocation package
- Competitive compensation and a generous bonus model
- Stock options
- Comfortable working environment – Oranzerie
- Team socialization – games, parties, outdoor activities, trips. Bring your family members!
- Talent development and long career rewards – one day every few weeks dedicated just for study.
- Company-paid online and offline education courses, books and magazines, participation at industry conferences and workshops
- Studio cafeteria with free coffee and healthy fruit days